Cromar Vent 3 Classic Breather Roofing Felt
• Cold & warm roof application.
• 3 layer spun-bonded membrane.
• Clean & easy to use.
• Lightweight & flexible.
• Excellent tensile strength.
• Light grey surface prohibits glare.
• UV stable for up to 3 months
Specifically designed to be tiled over, this felt is now the go to option in the building industry replacing the older fibre glass bitumen felt, resulting in no mess, less waste and no rips.
Cromar vent Classic is a popular choice with roofing and cladding build ups for good reason.
These rolls normally sell for around £65.00 + vat each. All our items are labelled and marked by the manufacturer. Please note sometimes the felt may not be in retail packaging but all products are Cromar and British standard marked on the roll.
These rolls have been classified as 'slight seconds' due to the high-Quality Assurance protocol followed by this manufacturer. The imperfections are slight, the minor imperfection is generally the length the roll has been cut, some slightly under 50m some over 50m. We will always ensure that this works out in your favour balancing the shorter rolls with larger ones.
Note: Due to the classification there is no manufactures warranty.
See FAQ page for more details on the Seconds classification.
POSTAGE per roll: 1.5m x 50m £15.00. 1 x 50m £8.00.
For larger orders please contact us for pallet deliveries: £45
FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ON FULL PALLET ORDERS (30 rolls).
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY 10+ rolls (MK41 9RH)
All delivery charges are included in the final shopping basket.
Delivery expectation for orders placed before 11am are:
- Economy: 3-5 working days
- Express: If you require next day please contact our customer service team to arrange: 07889567801 or email on email@example.com.
Prior to shipment, we’ll let you know of our estimated date of delivery. Don’t worry if you have made other plans or find this inconvenient. If you can let us know a day in advance we’ll work with you to find a better alternative.
- Due to the weight of roofing felt orders have to be delivered by pallet courier:
1-12 Rolls will go on half a pallet: £60.98
13-25 Rolls will go on a full pallet: £70.00
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE UNSURE & WE WILL HAPPILY SUPPLY YOU WITH A CONFIRMED DELIVERY COST.
- All our roofing materials are large and heavy. Please check that you have the space and necessary manpower / machinery to receive the vehicle and offload the goods.
- Our vehicles will deliver to the nearest maintained roadside to your property.
- Please ensure that your contact telephone details are up to date prior to order.
You are also welcome to collect your goods in person from our sales yard in Bedford, Bedfordshire. No delivery charges will be applied. Please contact us to arrange collections: